- Attaching an email in-game
- Attaching an email via rec.net
- Verifying your email
- I'm not able to attach/verify my email
If you have not yet attached an email to your account, there are a couple of ways to go about it.
Why attach an email?
- Login and play from all of your devices
- Better help from our support team when you send us a ticket using an email already attached to a Rec Room account
- Better account security
- We will never sell your information to anyone
Once you attach an email using the instructions below, do not forget to confirm and verify your email. You can do this by going to your inbox for the email that you provided and accepting the confirmation link. By doing this, your email will now be attached to your Rec Room account.
Attaching an email in-game
If you're still able to log into your account, you can attach an email through your watch.
1. Open your watch, and click on your profile button on the top left.
2. Click the Settings button in the top right of the profile screen.
3. Click the Account Settings tab at the top and click the set button next to "Register Email".
Attaching an email through rec.net
1. Visit http://rec.net and log in using your @username and password. Once you have logged in, click the gear icon on the left side of the page under your name.
2. Visit the 'Contact Info' tab in the settings page and input your email and press "Update Email". You will receive a confirmation inbox in your inbox, make sure to accept it.
Verifying your email
Now that you provided an email either in-game or via rec.net, you still have to confirm your email in order for it to be attached to your Rec Room account. Please visit the inbox for the email you provided. If you do not have an email from us, do make sure to check your spam folder/all email folders as well. Below is an example of the email you should have received. Click or tap the blue "Confirm Email" button to finish!
I'm not able to log into the account to attach an email
If you're unable to access the account to attach an email and are locked out of the account, you can still contact our support team and we will help to try and recover your account. Feel free to submit a ticket with our support staff. Please use the "Technical and General Support" category for this issue.