Appealing a Discord Ban
If you are banned from the official Rec Room discord, you are only able to appeal after six months have passed from the ban date.
Permanent discord bans/mutes cannot be appealed.
If you were banned after December 2021:
- Click the "appeal ban" button under the ban reason sent to your DMs by Dyno. You will be prompted with instructions to appeal the ban.
If you were banned prior to December 2021:
- Navigate to our ticket form.
- Select the 'Moderation and Conduct' category.
- Choose 'Appeal Discord Server Ban' in the 'Moderation Category' box.
- Be sure to fill in your discord name and number. E.g. name#0000
- Write your appeal in the subject box. Explain why you believe your appeal should be accepted.
Appealing a Reddit Ban
If you are banned from the official Rec Room subreddit, you are able to appeal this ban after some time has passed.
To appeal, please submit a ticket under the 'Moderation and Conduct' category, and include the following information:
- Reddit name (Formatted like this: /u/Example)
- Reason why you want to be unbanned, or any other information you want to include.
If your ban appeal is granted, please keep in mind that getting banned for a 2nd time from the official Rec Room subreddit or the official Rec Room discord is a permanent ban and is not able to be appealed.