If you are not able to sign into your account when going to http://rec.net/ban-appeal to appeal your ban, you may use an Action Code in place of your account credentials to submit a ban appeal.
We strongly recommend that you secure your account instead by attaching an email and being able to log into rec.net to appeal your ban and then going to http://rec.net/ban-appeal. However, this option is here for users who are unable to do this.
To appeal with an action code, please follow the bolded instructions below:
1. Log into the banned account. Go to the wall that has details about your ban. On the bottom right, there should be a button called "Ban Appeal Code". Click that to obtain your code.
1. Click the "Ban Appeal Code" on the right
2. On the bottom left, you will receive your code
2. If you're playing on PC, clicking the "Ban Appeal Code" will open your default web browser with the code already set, so you can start with your ban appeal right away. For most other platforms, the code will show up on the bottom left of the board as shown above. If this is the case, go to http://rec.net/ban-appeal, and input that code as the action code.
3. Once you have put in your code, you should see your username and display name on the top left. Please input a valid e-mail address we can use to contact you with to let you know the status of your ban appeal. Then, feel free to type your appeal in the message box. If you have any media attachments like a photo or video that helps with your appeal, we ask that you upload it to a image sharing or video sharing site, and include the link in your appeal.
3. We may forgive you... this time.
If you're having issues with being able to generate an action code, are unable to generate an action code but still want to appeal your ban, or wish to secure your account to avoid using action codes in the first place, submit a ticket with us instead.