If you experience a bug while in-game, you can report the bug through your watch! To submit an in-game bug report, follow the below steps.
- Open your watch and click "Settings" (located in the bottom right corner of the watch screen).
- Click the "Misc" tab at the top of the Settings menu, then click "Send Bug Report"
- Enter a title for your bug report, then add a description. In the description, try to include information such as:
- Specific instructions on how to reproduce the bug (if known).
- How frequently the bug will occur when following the above instructions (3/5 times, randomly, etc.).
- Whether or not you also experienced the bug on other accounts and/or devices, or just this one instance.
- (Optional) Take a screenshot to attach to your bug report, if a photo can help demonstrate the bug.
- When you have finished with the report, click "Submit" to send the bug report. Your game log files will automatically be included which will help our team investigate!
If you have a video demonstration of the bug, or if you would like to include additional information not added in your bug report, send us a ticket here, and state in your ticket that you also filed an in-game bug report regarding the issue.